Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture Tag


The idea is to go to your pictures and go in the fourth
folder and pick the fourth picture and post it. Then go to
the sixth folder and get the sixth picture and post it. It is
fun to go back into those folders and dig up those old
pictures.

This is a picture of when Craig and I first started
dating. The girls are my roommates and we asked
all those guys to go to preference with us at BYU.
Craig hates this picture for the fact that I broke up
with him the very next day. Sad, I'm sorry Craig
I obviously didn't mean it.

This picture from my sixth folder is when

Craig took me to Roseburg to meet the family.

They are wonderful people and I love them and

am glad that I am part of their family now. Oregon

is a beautiful place. While I was there they took me to

see the lights at a local park. It was amazing.

I tag Megan, Loni, Hilary, Maren and Rebecca.

5 comments:

Loni

What a fun tag, I loved the pictures you pulled up! Now lets see what I come up with.

Loni

Sorry Nicole
I tried to play along, and I forgot that I deleted my picture folder because I have them on a disc. Dang, that would have been fun to play!

Liz

My goodness, Craig was thin...guess I had forgot. Hey we are beyond thrilled that you have joined our family. Love, Liz

Scott and Elly

It's fun to see these pics of you guys! Lincoln is so cute in his monthly pictures. I love his smile!

Scott and Elly

Hey cute couple. Nicole, I called Craig's cell phone on Friday (I think). I wanted to see how things are going and wish you a happy birthday. I don't have your cell #. Oh, and watch in the mail for a little somethin!