Sunday, November 2, 2008

6 Months

For Lincoln's 6 Month mark we wanted to show
how much he has grown so we have posted all
6 of his pictures with the Bear. He is getting so
big and it has gone by so fast I can't believe it.
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Our baby is turning into a little man. We
have also realized that he started out
looking some what like a sack of potatoes and
not being able to do anything and now he moves
all over the place and definately has his own personality.
We sure love you Lincoln.

8 comments:

Hilary

What a cutie! I love that you take the same picture every month. That's a great way to see his growth. I wish I would have thought to do that. I love his little Tigger costume too. So adorable!

Trish Griffee

He has such a cute little face. I hate that kids have to grow up.

The Hansen's

What a fun way to document his growth! Love it! He has such a cute littl smile!

The Mecham Family

Oh my gosh! He really is getting big!!! What a great idea for showing how big he's gotten! Wish I had done something like that!!
Lincoln is so cute! I'm so glad i got to see him last week! (And you too of course!)

Wilson Family

He sure is a cute little boy. He gets cuter and cuter the bigger he gets. He seems like a very happy baby. You guys are really lucky. That is how our Callie is too

Scott and Elly

That crazy kid is getting big, man. You watch it craig or he'll start beating you up!
-Scott

Brandon and Amanda Gregory

That is such a cute idea to take pictures like that. Your little guy is so cute. Also just wanted to let you know that I am changing my blog private so if you want to still read ours make sure and give me your email address. Thanks

Scott and Elly

He's got a great smile, and I love his baggy clothes. So Gansta! I'd put my hand over my wallet if I saw him in a dark alley!
-Scott