Monday, November 17, 2008

Lincoln

We took Lincoln to the Doctor last week for his 6 month check up
they said he is doing great. He now weighs 15 lbs 5 oz (12%),
his head is 17 (30%) and his length is 27 and 1/4 inches (75%).
He is just tall and skinny. They said he was the most curious
baby they had seen all day. He is, he wants to see, touch
and taste everything. He is now rolling over a lot more, he mostly
does it when no one is watching. He is also starting to sit
up he is getting so big. We sure love our Lincoln.

3 comments:

Unknown

Oh my goodness...he is tall...I just took Jocelyn in for her 9 month check and she's 28 inches...so he's almost caught up to her...good job mom!!! I love the updated bare pictures...he's a doll!

Loni

They grow so fast! Enjoy every moment, I sometimes feel like a wished time away, especially on the bad days! Even those days I wouldn't change because I got to be their MOM and take care of them.

The Mecham Family

I love your Lincoln too!! Please come in and visit soon!! Oh, and I heard you are moving?