Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Usborne Books Home Show

I am having a Book show at my house next week. Anyone that would like to come
is welcome. We will be talking about the books and then they will be there for purchase
and we will also have dessert. I will put all the info on here and if you have questions or
are interested in coming please let me know. If you aren't able to come but are still interested
in see some of the books I have a website you can look at and purchase from the address for that is

http://www.myubam.com/HOS180020

Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!

Hosted by: Nicole Fryer
Place: My house
When: October 7th @ 6:30
visit my eshow: www.myubam.com/HOS180960
now through October 12, 2010


On Time drawing @ 6:34 pm


Bring a friend a receive 5 tickets for a drawing.

It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.

0 comments: