Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Point - Dinosaur Museum - 13 Gnomes

We have found it almost a nightly ritual to take Lincoln to one of Thanksgiving Point's attractions. Because of the cold weather recently, we've been sticking to the Dinosaur Museum, which is an indoor attraction. A while ago we discovered that there is a game designed for those people that spend a lot of time at the Dinosaur Museum. They have 13 gnomes hiding throughout the museum that you can find. Every time we go, we would usually find a couple. We must confess, they are very difficult to find. I guess it is more of a grown-up activity, because there is no way the kids would find these gnomes. But.... we did it! We found all 13, and now we're going to spill the beans. Here they are: (I've posted our zoomed out shots, so that you'll have to do the searching on your own!)

1 -

2-
3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

13-

2 comments:

Liz

OK, you need to get us started. Show us on one of the pictures what we are looking for. Thanks

David

Thanks for pointing out the new ones. I had just found a few more last night and was telling a friend about that and my blog entry when I saw your comment. I guess I'll be heading back soon and then I'll be updating my original post

(http://davidandlaurie.blogspot.com/2008/12/gnomes.html)