Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moab

This last weekend we were able to go to Moab
with my Family. We had a great time. We
went to lunch the first day at Wendy's and got
Lincoln a Hamburger I wasn't sure if he would
like it or not but he took it right off the paper and
started eating it and ate almost all of it. It was really
funny to watch.
We took Lincoln on our first ride with us on Friday.
We made him wear a helmet which he didn't really
like but he looked so cute!
Leaving for our ride. I drove, Link rode
in the middle and mom held Link.
A little while into the ride Lincoln fell asleep.
It was really funny because it was a very
bumpy road and we couldn't believe he
could sleep through it.
Cute sleeping baby!
We got off the fourwheelers to go see
Gemini Bridges and Lincoln slept the whole
walk there.
Dad rented a Rhino for Lincoln and I to ride
in the second day. Here we are going down
a hill.
Craig on top of one of the big hills. After the
first ride I took Lincoln back to the condo Craig, Al
and Mom and Dad went on Hells Revenge. This was
a really hard ride and Craig did great.

Relaxing in the Condo.
Everyone had a great time.
We found a bike at the condo and Lincoln
loved being on it. He was to small to ride it on
his own but he loved being pushed around on it.
Cleaning getting ready to go.

Merry Moab Maids!



We had a really good time in Moab. Thanks
Mom and Dad for taking us!


6 comments:

Loni

Fun! I want to go. I love that Lincoln enjoyed his first hamburger, what a cute picture! It looks like it was nice weather too, not to hot!

Lindsey

We've taken Avrie on some 4-wheeling rides and she always falls asleep! I can't believe they can sleep through all the sun, wind, and bumps! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ron & Michelle

Dad & I love the picture of link eating his hamburger, We sure had fun, thanks for coming. It was great!

Jill

Nicole I can not believe how big Lincoln is getting! He is adorable!

The Mecham Family

Fun trip!
Last weekend I was on the back of a wheeler for about 10 hours...several times i could have fallen asleep...it's lulling...

Laurel

Sounds like so much fun. So funny that Lincoln fell asleep through the 4 wheeler ride.