Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swimming!

Lincoln got a swimming pool for his birthday,
so we decided to try it out yesterday.
Lincoln loved the pool!
Lincoln loves being outside and also loves
playing in any amount of water so he
was in heaven being outside playing in the
pool.
A couple of times I had to get him out of the pool
to run into the house to check dinner and he
screamed at me everytime.
Isn't he cute!

He loved every minute and when it started
getting windy and cold I made him go inside
and he cried for 10 minutes. I am glad he loves
being outside so much.

4 comments:

dcandmc
This comment has been removed by the author.
dcandmc

Too fun. We got Maysi a pool last summer. That was the best thing we could have ever done. She loves to swim!

Unknown

Whoa...where have I been...I can't believe he's already 1 and then some! I LOVE that you kept taking pictures for each month...that's going to be great to look back on! Handsome guy...he's already set Jocelyn aside for his wife right?

toddnjoelle

Too cute. We got a pool this weekend and the girls played in it for hours. We all got a little pink because I couldn't keep enough sunscreen on them, but it was worth it. So fun.