Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grandpa Fryer and Lids!

Grandpa Fryer came down about a week ago
to help us move. We are so grateful for all of the
people who helped us move and put things away
in our new house we couldn't have done it without
any of them.
Thank you so much we love you all.
Lincoln is a very curious little boy and this week he
found the drawer full of Lids. He was so excited.
We spent a long time playing in the lids.
He was giving me some good smiles so I
had to post all of the pictures. He was so cute!
He is such a ham!
This is his silly cheezer smile.
What a cutie!
Here he is showing off his two new teeth that
showed up in the last two weeks.
Lincoln and daddy. We sure love our Lincoln
he definately keeps us busy and laughing.
What a fun little guy.

5 comments:

Hilary

What a cutie! Don't you love it when they cooperate for the camera like that? Those pictures really turned out cute.

Jess

I love love love his cheesy baby smiles!!! Also the fact that it doesn't take much to entertain babies, I wish they would stay that way forever.

The Mecham Family

So cute! He's getting so big!!!

Loni

So you are in your new home, I want to see it. You need to post some pictures of your new place. Looks like your little family is doing well. Lincoln is a little ham, so cute!!

Nici

Nicole, I am glad you like it. I will make them for other people of they want me to. Although, I am not a master sewer I still need to charge becuse of the materials and of course a little for my time. If you are interested email me or give me a call. We can discuss the price. Thanks!
sisternback@yahoo.com