Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Pictures

Today is my Sister Kelsey's 21st Birthday so we had
a party last night. This picture is of us drinking apple beer,
that is definately as close as any of us want to come to the
real stuff. We had a lot of fun.
After Lincoln's bath. Look how long he is getting.
He looks so much older now.
Lincoln has discovered his toes and he loves to hang
onto them and....
eat them. I don't think I could get my foot to my mouth
like that even if I tried and I definately wouldn't want to
put them in my mouth. My how things change when
we get older.
At our last doctors appointment the told us
not to let Lincoln lay on the back of his head
as much so we got him a toy he could sit
up and use. Doesn't it look like fun. He really
just likes to grap the toys and eat them. He hasn't quite
figured out the the chair bounces but that will come. We
have so much fun just watching Lincoln, we just love him.

2 comments:

Amber

Cute pictures!

The Mecham Family

Oh Lincoln is so adorable!!
And I totally didn't realize it was Kelsey's bday until that afternoon, so I had to make it up by bringing her a cookie today...Hope she'll forgive me!
Miss you! Wish i saw you more!