Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 Months

Well Lincoln is officially four months old. Isn't he cute.
He has started sitting up more by himself so I decided
to put him in his little chair. He loves sitting here and playing
with his toys.
Here is his 4 month old picture. He is getting so
big. I took him to the Doctors this week. He now
weighs 13 lbs 6 oz. and is 26 inces long. He is very healthy.
Lincoln was helping me make lunch in his chair.
These were all cute and I couldn't decide which one
to put on so I put them all one. Isn't he the cutest
little boy?


6 comments:

Unknown

It's amazing...I haven't seen you in years...yet it seems like i've been right there with you and your family...watching your family grow! It is awesome to see my best friend from jr high grow up to have such a wonderful life! Thank you for sharing! I love blogs!

Stephanie

Hey Nicole, it's Stephanie Egbert. it was fun to see what you've been up to. Your baby is so cute. He seems like a happy baby and from what I saw you seem to be a great mom! How fun! I'm so glad to see that life is going so good for you!
Talk to you later!

The Mecham Family

As always, he looks adorable! I especially love the last picture!!
When do you come in to work? I never see you!?

the-olson-clan

oh my heck! What a cute little guy! We haven't see you guys forever but it looks like you are doing good. Seriously, you little man is adorable!!

Scott and Elly

Don't you just love the bumbo?! I love the last picture of him...what a flirt!

Loni

Hi Nicole,
What a cute blog! I'm glad a fond another fellow blogger. I think they are so much fun!! The pictures of Linc are so cute! It was fun to visit with you today.
-Loni