Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week 2

Emmett is now two weeks old. He is much
more alert now and stays awake more.
We took him to his two week appointment on
Monday and they said that he is doing great.
He now weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz. He has gained over a pound.
He is a great eater. He is 21 inches long. We sure
love having him in our home.
Lincoln and I made play dough this last week.
He helped put everything in the pan and picked
the color out for the play dough. He played for
a long time trying out every cookie cutter.

Lincoln loving Emmett. I am pretty sure
he wishes that Emmett could play with
him now. He is always trying to feed him
treats and giving him his toys to play with.
Hopefully that will happen when Emmett is
big enough to play with him. I sure love
my boys!

4 comments:

toddnjoelle

The greatest part of being a mom is seeing my girls play together and love each other. How sweet!

Megan Cahoon

so fun!!! I sure love them too :D at least he is trying to be nice to him instead of being mean that's so good!! what a good big brother

The Mecham Family

Your boys are super cute!

Jess

Your little boys are adorable Nicole. It's fun to see pictures of them.