Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Part 1

For Relief Society they wanted people
to make cupcakes so I attempted to make
some cute ones. At least Lincoln thought they
were good.
They were really simple and I think they
turned out pretty cute!
Definitely Fun for Spring.
Lincoln loving his two Binkies. The Blue
one got a hole in it and we had to throw it out
so now we are down to one. Maybe it will get
a hole in then we will be Binky Free.
Lincoln's Big Boy Room. He loves playing in
his new room.
This past weekend we tried to get Lincoln
to sleep in his Big Boy Bed we got as far as
drinking his bottle in bed but as soon as he
was done drinking his bottle he wanted out
of the bed.
He looks so tiny in that big bed.
Our Ward had an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday
and Lincoln seemed to love finding all the eggs.

Trying to carry as many eggs as he can.
He had fun putting everything in his basket.
And really loved the treats that were in the
eggs. We had a fun time. We can't wait
for Easter so he can hunt for more eggs.

5 comments:

Megan Cahoon

oh fun :D!! He is so silly. I love the cupcakes they are so cute!

dcandmc

Maysi would be picking up all the rocks instead of the eggs at that easter egg hunt. How fun.

Holly

Your cupcakes are darling. Your little man is very cute egg hunting.

Lindsey

My stroller is a baby trend expedition. It was a little more than I wanted to pay but had good reviews. And I like that the little canopy shade over the kids isn't attached to the back so I can pull it down right in front of their faces if the sun isn't right over our heads. I ordered it online through Target if you're interested. I'm super excited to take it out! The cupcakes you made are super cute! My mom and I even had a conversation just yesterday about how cute they were. Hey did you hear Andrea is getting married on April 7? (Yes, it's very fast!) We would love to see you guys if you're able to make it up here for it.

Lindsey

By April 7 I meant MAY 7... April 7 would be today and that would be REALLY fast! :)