Monday, September 7, 2009

Funny pictures of Lincoln

I had to switch my jewlery dresser drawer with my
sock drawer because Lincoln kept getting into my
jewlery. Well now instead of the jewlery he
gets into the socks. This is what he has been doing
lately with the socks.
Silly boy likes to put socks on his arms and feet.
Isn't he cute!
We got out the halloween decorations this last
weekend and found lincolns last year costume.
We had to try it on him and this is what he
looked like. He was pretty excited when he
looked in the mirror.
We sure love our Link!

5 comments:

Laurel

Love the hair cut. That is so cute. The socks are so funny.

The Mecham Family

What cute pictures! Lincoln is getting so big, and as always, he's adorable!

Megan Cahoon

haha what a dork... That cracks me up about him putting the socks on but i'm just picturing him running around the house with socks on his hands and feet what a silly boy haha :D

Ron & Michelle

He is the funniest kid ever, that is why I like being around him he keeps me laughing. Love Ya

Nelson Family

He is so stinking cute. I love how big he is getting!