Monday, August 31, 2009

What we have been up to...

Nothing is better than a sleeping baby, isn't he cute.
We have been telling grandma how much
fun it is to go to Farm County so she
decided to check it out herself. We had a great
time. Lincoln loved every minute of it.
Riding the cow.
Lincoln has decided that the only way
he will eat grapes is to eat them off the
vine. So here he is. He pulled this bunch
out of the fridge himself and he eats them
right off the vine.
Happy little guy.
On Saturday we had a great French Toast Breakfast,
then we went with all my family to the Thanksgiving point
Gardens. It was a great day!
Grandpa going through the flowers.
Lincoln taking a ride with Grandma Ward.
Link walking with Grandma and Aunt Megan.
Hiding out in the Secret Garden.
Meg and Ty
Links favorite part of the gardens is the fish pond.
We actually let him feed the fish this time, he
absolutely loved it.
Look at all those gross fish.
Looking for frogs in the lilly pads.

There were actually several frogs out in these
lilly pads it was really neat. I haven't seen anything
like this before.
Lincoln decided that he was ready to go.
He climbed up on Grandpa's scooter all
by himself and he was trying to drive away.
This morning I was doing some dusting and Lincoln
of course wanted to help. He is always
such a great helper.
Washing the table.


Lincoln absolutely loves to climb. He is constantly found
climbing on something. This was taken just as he started
learning to climb but now he climbs on everything.
He pulls the kitchen chairs out and climbs on those then
onto the kitchen table.


Lincoln has now learned how to climb up the stairs
and go down his slide. Sometimes his feet get stuck
and this is what happens.

5 comments:

Loni

Lincoln has gotten so big! My kids love to do a little dusting themselves. I can't say I mind! I can't believe all the fish, my kids would love them. I'll have to take them.

I find out in 2 wks what we are having. I can't wait!!

Lindsey

I seriously can't believe how big he is getting! Cute pics! I love the updates you post so we can keep up on what's going on down there!

Byers

Oh my goodness what a cutie. The picture with Lincoln with the grapes is my favorite....he looks like a little man!

Megan Cahoon

That's funny i can't believe he still goes down that slide one legged haha :D he is my favorite nephew :D

The Mecham Family

Oh man, he's adorable! I'm sure he's keeping you busy!! Time for another. ;) Just kidding. He is growing up so fast, and he's so darn cute!