Monday, July 13, 2009

Produce!

First of all I posted several other posts
so if you are interested keep reading after
this one. I got to plant my first garden
this year and it has been very exciting,
wondering if anything was going to grow.
How ever when we got back from
Idaho this is what we found....
We had peas that were ready to
be eaten, and one tomato. I was so excited.

What our garden looks like now.

Peas. It has been so much fun to see how much
the plants are growing. I am excited to what
we will have to eat next.

2 comments:

The Mecham Family

Yay for green thumbs! Looks great!!

Hilary

MMmmm. I want to eat those peas. Those are my fave. I need you to teach me a thing or two about gardening. Your garden looks so green and lush and mine is so dead. Good job you guys. Enjoy that hard earned produce!