Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Caught in my Quarks

Elly tagged me.


The Rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

It was hard to narrow it down to six since I think I have way more than that:

#1 I have issues with organization. I am always looking for ways to organize my house and everything I have. I am constantly looking for things to organize and ways to make things clean. Even when I have just organized a room and thrown things out I still don't feel like they are organized.

#2 I am always scared about eating new foods. Whenever I go out to eat I always order the same things and if we don't go out I would prefer my own cooking. I am just scared of trying new things or ending up having to eat something I don't like. Craig calls me picky but I just like the things I like.

#3 I hate making decisions. I am always afraid that the person or people involved won't like what I decide or that it will offend them. I would rather have everyone else happy than say what I like or what I would want to do. I think it is so awkward going places with people that you don't know very well and trying to decide on things. I would rather just have someone tell me what we are doing.

#4 I only like to eat meat that is practically burned. When I cook or go anywhere to eat I always make sure the meat is extremely well done. It drives Craig crazy when I order something because I ask to make sure that it is cooked until almost burned. It makes me nervous when meat isn't fully cooked.

#5 Now that I have Lincoln I am going to Walmart several times a week. I can't go a week without buying something new for him. Every time I go to the store I have to find something that he just has to have. I think our son has more things than he will ever use. But it makes me feel good to buy things for him.

#6 I am constantly reading Baby Center online to make sure Lincoln is developing the way he is supposed to, eating what and when he is supposed to and making sure he doesn't have any kind of illness. I am the most nervous mother. Every time I talk to my mom I am telling her "well I read this about babies online, so everything must be okay." It is all about the internet. I am hoping that I will grow out of this stage, but I am so worried about taking good care of this baby that I cause myself to have anxiety.

Well now you know some of the crazy things about me.
I am tagging Emily, Katie, Lindsay, Michelle Ward, Chelsea and Amanda

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman

I was tagged by my cousin to do this one but I was to embarressed to do it! I have some crazy Quarks. Also, I understand what you mean with the internet. I am still doing that all the time, finding better ways to care for my boys. It passes a little as they get older because you realize your baby is a human being, not a statistic like they put them in articles or research, so he won't be exactly like every other baby. he's Lincoln, and so He will grow and learn at his own pass and that's absolutely just how it should be. And You are doing an awesome job at being a mom, and he will love you for it!! Dont' worry, your not the only mom that is nervous about how they parent!

Scott and Elly

Thanks for sharing! I am super indecisive too:) I wish I were better at just making the decision and running with it.